NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
Please join us from 7.00pm when Tea and Coffee will be served, and when representatives from the Local Police Beat Team, Community Safety Wardens, Rugby Community First Responders will be available to speak to and answer questions.
Representatives from the Fire and Rescue Service (Safe and Well at Home scheme) will also be present from 8.00pm. All attendance subject to emergency callout.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the ANNUAL PARISH MEETING of Local Government Electors for the above-named Parish will be held at the Townsend Memorial Hall Lilbourne Road Clifton upon Dunsmore on:
MONDAY 26 MARCH 2018 commencing at 7.30 p.m.
Councillor Marion Nash, Chair of the Parish Council will preside.
The Annual Parish Meeting is an opportunity for residents on the Electoral Roll for Clifton upon Dunsmore to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community. It would be helpful to have written notice of any matters to be raised but it is not essential. Matters can be raised at the meeting without prior notice. For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the Parish Council.
- Welcome by Councillor Marion Nash
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 27 March 2017.
- Annual Report from the Chair of Clifton upon Dunsmore Parish Council, Cllr Marion Nash
- Statement of Accounts for Clifton upon Dunsmore Parish Council for 2017-18
- Annual Report from County Councillor Adrian Warwick
- Annual Report from Borough Councillor Leigh Hunt
- Reports from village organisations
- Tennis Club
- Garden Club
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Open Forum – to consider any matters electors wish to raise
- Any Other Business
Councillor Marion Nash
Chair of the Parish Council
16 March 2018