The organising group is in need of assistance to run the Fete on the day itself, and make it a success for everyone who attends. Volunteers would be welcome to cover any of the activities listed below (and also not for the whole time stated) If you would like to help in any way, please do get in touch. To give you an idea about what assistance is needed:
- 6-8 people to help erect a large marquee from 7.30 – 9am (and to take it down between 5 – 7pm)
- 2 people to act as gate marshals from 9am – 12noon
- 2 people to help stallholders on arrival from 9am -11am
- 2 people to help sell raffle tickets from 12noon -4pm
- 2 people to help take entry fees for the produce and fun dog shows from 8am – 3pm
- 6 -8 people to help serve food and drinks from 12noon -5pm
If you feel you can help out in some way please contact Alastair Robinson on 07771 945290 or by email to email@example.com.