NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the ANNUAL PARISH MEETING of Local Government Electors for the above-named Parish will be held at the Townsend Memorial Hall Lilbourne Road Clifton upon Dunsmore on:
MONDAY 25 MARCH 2019 commencing at 7.30 p.m.
Councillor Marion Nash, Chair of the Parish Council will preside.
The Annual Parish Meeting is an opportunity for residents on the Electoral Roll for Clifton upon Dunsmore to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community. It would be helpful to have written notice of any matters to be raised but it is not essential. Matters can be raised at the meeting without prior notice. For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the Parish Council.
1. Welcome by Councillor Marion Nash
2. Apologies for absence
3. Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 26 March 2018
4. Annual Report from the Chair of Clifton upon Dunsmore Parish Council, Cllr Marion Nash
5. Statement of Accounts for Clifton upon Dunsmore Parish Council for 2018-19
6. Annual Report from County Councillor Adrian Warwick
7. Annual Report from Borough Councillor Leigh Hunt
8. Reports from village organisations
* Urban and Civic
* Houlton Residents Association – Brendan Mitchell
* Neighbourhood Watch – David Glover
* Conservation Group
9. Open Forum – to consider any matters electors wish to raise
10. Any Other Business
Please join us and 7.15pm when tea and coffee will be served.