Our present Clerk is retiring, therefore Clifton upon Dunsmore Parish Council is seeking applicants for the post of Clerk and Responsible Finance Officer to the Council. Working from home, this position is part-time, requiring approximately 10 hours per week . Salary SPC 15-21 £9.341 -£10.676 per hour dependent on qualification and experience.
Additionally, attendance is required at monthly evening Parish Council Meetings and the Annual Parish Meeting.
This position would suit a well-organised person, motivated to be involved in parish activities.
Applicants need to have good communication and appropriate computer skills, take minutes and manage the Council’s administration and finances. Applicants will need to have internet access and be comfortable with email and the use of the internet.
- producing agendas and minutes for all council meetings
- liaising with outside bodies
- managing budgets and keeping financial records
- financial and operational reporting
- ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements
- advising the council on policies and activities and enacting the decisions of the council
A full job description and person specification can be found here: JOB DESCRIPTION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION 2018.
Application via CV with a covering letter, including two referees to:
The Clerk to Clifton upon Dunsmore Parish Council, 24 Harebell Way Rugby CV23 0TT
or via email:email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 2 November 2018
Interviews are likely to place during week beginning Monday 5 November 2018