Your Parish Councillors are here to help and to represent you. We are required by law to make the following information available to you so you can stay informed of the Parish Council's past and current activities. This will also help you have your say in local matters.
- Important legal documents such as the Register of Interests, Code of Conduct and other required information can be found on our Documents page.
- A calendar of meetings and other council events can be found on our Parish Council Events page. They can also be found further down this page.
- Minutes and agendas from council meetings can be found on our Minutes & Agendas page.
- A full list including contact details of your local councillors can be found on the Your Councillors page.
All of these items can also be found under the Parish Council tab at the top of this website.
The Parish Council hold their meetings on the first Monday of every month in the Townsend Memorial Hall at 7:30pm and everyone is welcome to attend.
- Address: Townsend Memorial Hall, Church Street, Clifton-upon-Dunsmore, Warwickshire, CV23 0BH
Also, Parish Councillors are contactable on the following details:
- Marion Nash (Chair) — 07710 624867 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ian Brinklow — 07810 685612 email@example.com
- Lesley Edwards — 07973 849335 | Lesley.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geetha Neelakantan — 07732 998179 | email@example.com
- Crispin Palmer— 07915 206062 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alastair Robinson (Vice Chair) — 07771 945290 | email@example.com
Parish Councillors are happy to hear from you, or you may contact the Parish Clerk on:
- Vicky Yarnall – 07527 739858 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions, comments or complaints? Please use this form to contact us.