Meeting at 9.30am at the Car Park by St Mary’s Church
Yes, it’s that time again! Volunteers are needed for the ‘Get Britain Tidy’ litter pick planned for the 4th March 2017. Equipment will be available for collection from 9.30am on Saturday, at the Car Park by the Church.
Listed below are the routes available. Let me know in advance if there are any particular routes you would like to volunteer to do otherwise, see you on the day.
- Rugby Road, Newall Close, Avon Street, Vicarage Hill (up to Bridge 66)
- Car Park, Lilbourne Road (between corner of South Road and TMH), Lions Path, Everard Close and Goodacre Close.
- South Road, Allans Close, Allans Lane, Orwell Close, Whiley Close.
- Main Street, Carlton Court, the Beeches, Station Road.
- Buckwell Lane, Hadfield Close, Church Street, Manor Lane, Robertson Close.
- North Road, Elms Paddock, South Road up to Shuttleworth Road
- Newton Road.
- Shuttleworth Road and Playing Field
- Hillmorton Locks
Your help and support as always is appreciated.
Councillor Lesley Edwards
Contact: 07973849335 or email@example.com