The Plan sets out the spatial framework, site allocations and policies to guide development and the use of land in the whole of Rugby Borough up to 2031. It comprises a long term vision, strategic objectives, site allocations and development management policies. It will be used to guide the determination of planning applications over the plan period. It is document which the Council intends to submit to the Secretary of State.
The following drop in sessions have been arranged, where members of the Development Strategy team will be available to answer any questions regarding the Local Plan and how to respond.
- Monday 26 September – Wolvey Baptist Church, School Lane, Wolvey (6.30pm to 8pm)
- Wednesday 28 September – Rugby Town West Community Forum, Bilton Methodist Church, Main Street, Bilton (6.30pm to 8pm)
- Thursday 29 September – Grandborough Village Hall, Sawbridge Road, Grandborough (6pm to 9pm)
- Saturday 1 October – The Clock Towers shopping centre, Rugby town centre (10am to 2pm)
- Monday 10 October – Dunchurch Library, School Street, Dunchurch (6pm to 9pm)
- Wednesday 12 October – Ryton Village Hall, High Street, Ryton-on-Dunsmore (6pm to 9pm)
- Thursday 13 October – Binley Woods Village Hall, Rugby Road, Binley Woods (7.30pm-9:30pm)
A link to the draft Local Plan document is provided here https://www.rugby.gov.uk/directory_record/935/local_plan