News and resources from our village
Your Parish Councillors are here to help and to represent you. We are required by law to make the following information available to you so you can stay informed of the Parish Council's past and current activities. This will also help you have your say in local matters.
- A full list including contact details of your local councillors can be found on the Your Councillors Page.
- Minutes and agendas from council meetings can be found on our Minutes & Agendas Page.
- The Parish Council is formally consulted on any planning applications submitted to the planning authority (Rugby Borough Council) which relate to the parish. All recent applications and desicions can be viewed on our Planning Applications Page.
- A calendar of meetings and other council events can be found on our Parish Council Events Page. They can also be found further down this page.
- Important legal documents such as the Register of Interests, Code of Conduct and other required information can be found on our Documents Page.
Parish Council Meetings
The Parish Council hold their meetings on the first Monday of every month in the Townsend Memorial Hall at 7:30pm and everyone is welcome to attend.
Townsend Memorial Hall: Church Street, Clifton-upon-Dunsmore, Warwickshire, CV23 0BH
If you wish to contact a Parish Councillor, their details can be found on the Your Councillors page, or you may contact the Parish Clerk on: